Last updated October 23, 2017
The Best Way To Create A Great Company
Half MBA, Half Accelerator, no other entrepreneurial teaching program offers such a complete experience.
The Cantillon's 3 months fully integrated curriculum develops successful, thoughtful new entrepreneurs who create awesome companies.
Come to Paris, where the world entrepreneurship was invented, lodge in one of our French Castles and learn how to start your company from international successful entrepreneurs.
The Fastest Way To Become A Successful Entrepreneur
We are serious about your success. We developed a structured 3 months curriculum of weekly training, mentoring and business-building assignments to help you transform your intention into a crazy awesome company. Our program is taught at some of the highest-ranked international business schools and is being used in the Paris public sector. It combines the best tools and models from the United States with an international focus.
We will give you training, mentoring, tools, legal, accounting, and marketing.
All you need to do is add work and time.
Strengths of the program
- For Entrepreneurs by Entrepreneurs: all teachers and mentors created successful companies, have a lot of experience and teach in top business schools.
- Learning By Doing: we teach top theory and guide you on the practice. All along the program you work on a business case which is your startup company.
- Diversity: we recruit the best talents from around the world fostering ethnicities, genders, backgrounds, and ages diversity.
- No Equity: we believe that you should stay autonomous and independent. For this reason we don't take any equity in the companies of our entrepreneurs at this stage.
- Everything You Need: our program covers all aspects of startup launching. And while we can't promise your success, over 70% of our entrepreneurs have customers before the end of the program. We know what it takes. ;)
The Practical Hands On Alternative To An MBA
It takes a lot of work and many skills to grow an idea into a revenue making business. Our program gives you the tools to succeed in just three months.
Roles & Engagement
Minimum Viable product
|PRACTICUMS • MENTORING • TOOLS • COWORKING • LEGAL • ACCOUNTING
Go To Market
Managerial & Financial Accounting
Go To Market
BBA* Business Building Assignments
WEEK 1 THE CRUCIBLE
Entrepreneurship can be learned and 80% of the mistakes that cause startup failure avoided. You will learn in a few days more about how to build a successful start-up than you could in months of self-learning. With over thirty intense hours of classes, The Crucible combines leading entrepreneurial practices, the best academic theory, and practical tools to plan and pitch a business. 3 days of training, workshops and private mentoring hours to start-jump your business.
- learn how to start a business
- Validate your "idea"
- Craft a pitch message
- Learn to think like an entrepreneur
- Create a vision for success
- Get the latest entrepreneurial framework and tools
- Make crucial improvements in both the way you think, and your start-up's business model.
WEEK 2 TO 12 THE COLLIDER
Creating a new product or service is the single riskiest thing a company can do. Overall, the failure rate of new products is over 85%. Our approach to product development significantly increases your chances of success with customer centric design principles and rapid product development. We develop products with customer demand in mind, which dramatically limits failure. And while we can't promise your success, over 70% of our entrepreneurs have customers within four months of entering the program.
- Find customer segments
- Create minimum viable products (quick easy solutions that sell)
- Test the products in the market
- Evolve the products to find ones that work
- Know how to incorporate your business
- Pitch the products to a panel of investors
ENTREPRENEURIAL LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Throughout the program, we focus on both hard and soft skills. The best entrepreneurs are tremendous leaders, and our goal is to help you reach your potential. Throughout your time at The Cantillon, we will work with you to effectively lead others. We put you in teams with other entrepreneurs so that you can have a structured and safe place to work on your soft skills.
- Have monthly meetings and classes to exchange key development challenges
- One-to-one and group coaching on your communication skills
- Complete 360° feedback
- Peer Exchange
Your Journey Starts Here
We don’t chose ideas or companies, we chose great individuals. We recruit the best talents of all backgrounds. While we like people with good educations, diplomas don't build success; hard work and vision do. If you think different and work hard, we want to meet you. To ensure the quality of class interaction and personal development we never accept more that 25 people per cohort.
Less than 20% of the applicants are accepted ; we want you to be surrounded by like-minded extremely motivated peers.
The totality of our classes and material is in english. Our objective is to nurture entrepreneurs capable to integrate the international business environment.
Current tuition fees are only €9890 all tax included for the first participant (CEO). Fees for extra participants working on the same project are of €4990 all tax included.
1st Installment: 20% of the total tuition, €1980, approximately 2 weeks after having received the admission offer.
2nd Installment: 60% of total tuition, €5930, after the Crucible.
3rd Installment: Due approximately 1 months after the program starts, the final installment amounts to €1980.
The Cantillon can arrange your three months lodging in one of ours France Castle close to Paris for approximately €6000 for the three months. Please contact us for more details.
This school offers programs in: