Executive Data Science
With the business world evolving to handle Big Data and its growing importance as a commercial asset, there is a pressing need for leaders that understand how to extract opportunities out of data and how to work with data science teams to generate value. This course will give delegates an overview of the current data trends and technologies that affect business models and inform strategies. The delegates will learn about data-driven leadership cultures, business processes and practices, and delve into tools and techniques that can be used to generate value out of data.
By the end of the sessions, delegates should be able to:
- Understand the unique nature of leadership in Data Science
- Understand the tools and processes that uncover value from data
- Know how to integrate a Data Team into the business and how to formulate, estimate and manage Data Projects in an Agile manner
- Know how to build business strategies informed by data Identify the current trends in Big Data, Data Analytics and Data Science
- Assess the social implications of collecting, storing and processing data at scale
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language – Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
See 14 more programs offered by London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) Executive Education »
Last updated July 3, 2019
This course is