The listing below shows two examples of how students may earn a UMT Executive Certificate in Project Management by taking self-paced courses.
- Project Management
- Scheduling and Cost Control
- Risk and Quality Management
- Contracts and Procurement
- Communication and Soft Skills
- Information Technology Project Management
- Project Finance and Budgeting
- Management of Major Programs
- Establishing a Project Office
- Mastering Project Management
- E-commerce and Projects
- Critical Chain and Time-boxed Scheduling
Students are required to take a minimum of 5 courses and earn at least 150 PDUs over a two-year period in order to qualify for an Executive Certificate. Students who complete the certificate program are qualified for 12 credit-hours toward an academic degree, if they make formal application and are accepted.
Last updated October 14, 2016