Evening Trading Course
Our one-month Evening Trading Skills Course has been created for working individuals to provide a hands-on introduction to financial markets and to help you to improve your trading knowledge and skills.
It requires no prior knowledge of trading or financial markets, since we start with the basics and build up your understanding from fundamental principles. You will also get acquainted with the day-to-day routines of traders and dig deeper into a fundamental analysis, technical analysis and the evaluation of macroeconomic data releases. The academic sessions will cover the vitally important topic of trading psychology – you will learn how investor emotions, such as hope, fear, greed and panic, can affect your behaviour and cause prices to rise or fall. The practical sessions will enable delegates to execute live trades in FX, precious metals, stock indices and commodities on a real-time trading platform.
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport/proof of ID/Birth Certificate
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
Note: All documents are to be provided in English. Where documents are not in English, you will also need to provide a certified translation of any such documents.
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English – speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency.
All other students:
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 9, 2019