ASTD HPI Certificate Program-Evaluating Performance Improvement Interventions *
New Dates to be Announced
I'm running a lot of interventions at the same time. How do I track their success? Everyone likes the idea of bottom-line results, but how do I prove we've achieved them? How do I show HPI ROI?
Once you determine the company's performance improvement goals and implement interventions, you will want to prove that you have reached your bottom-line results.
This course will help you assess the evaluation theories you already know and use, plus show you how they apply to the HPI process. Learn the strengths and limitations of evaluation models. See how the performance improvement intervention model blends the best of other evaluation models, tying directly to human performance improvement initiatives. Discover how groundwork done during the business and performance analysis phases of the HPI process makes the evaluation process easier. Finally, see why measuring results creates a better business case than just measuring behavior.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Distinguish business results from performance results
- Determine when to measure satisfaction, learning, performance and results
- Conduct a contracting meeting
- Identify cost and benefit items
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis/return-on-investment analysis
- Determine when to stop evaluating
- Choose ways to measure intangibles
- Create an evaluation report
*Prerequisite: Completion of Human Performance Improvement in the Workplace.