What you will learn:
- How organizations create and support atmospheres of trust. How ethics affect your personal and professional lives. What part you play in connecting your business to a growing sense of community responsibility. Is there a better way to combine organizational and personal values in service to the client?
- Create new tools to foster trust
- Generate consistent business conduct to the highest ethical standards
- Create Win-Win agreements and leadership action plans
- Understand the value of the co-missioning process
Five – half-day sessions of classroom instruction.
Purpose of this course:
Break through the belief moral choices are driven by circumstances, organizational culture, short-terms needs and shareholder expectations. Become empowered to make value-driven decisions at all levels of the organization. Learn true moral behavior is rooted in the individual and based on universal principles, mutual gain and a spirit of independence.
About Seattle Research Partners, Inc.
Seattle Research Partners meets the learning needs of managers, supervisors, and individual contributors in organizations. Whether you are a small business owner, a human resource professional, a department manager or a senior executive, our PEAK Learning Program™ is designed to offer you top-quality learning and development experiences. We are educators and business leaders committed to the full development of professionals no matter their field or industry.