What you will learn:
- How organizations create and support atmospheres of trust. How ethics affect your personal and professional lives. What part you play in connecting your business to a growing sense of community responsibility. Is there a better way to combine organizational and personal values in service to the client?
- Create new tools to foster trust
- Generate consistent business conduct to the highest ethical standards
- Create Win-Win agreements and leadership action plans
- Understand the value of the co-missioning process
Five – half-day sessions of classroom instruction.
Purpose of this course:
Break through the belief moral choices are driven by circumstances, organizational culture, short-terms needs and shareholder expectations. Become empowered to make value-driven decisions at all levels of the organization. Learn true moral behavior is rooted in the individual and based on universal principles, mutual gain and a spirit of independence.
About Seattle Research Partners, Inc.
Seattle Research Partners meets the learning needs of managers, supervisors, and individual contributors in organizations. Whether you are a small business owner, a human resource professional, a department manager or a senior executive, our PEAK Learning Program™ is designed to offer you top-quality learning and development experiences. We are educators and business leaders committed to the full development of professionals no matter their field or industry.
About the School
Welcome to the School of Business and Economics at Seattle Pacific University. This is a strategic moment for students of business. With the ever-increasing globalization of commerce, business is pois ... Read More