The training sessions in this program equip individuals to credibly establish and manage project management office strategically, and alignment to key beneficial strategies. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Effectively plan and implement a Project/Program Management Office (PMO) in their organization
- Align their organizational strategy and project framework
- Develop a business case that outlines PMO challenges and opportunities
- Assess the current organization project environment
- Apply the Organizational Maturity Model (OPM3) developed by Project Management Institute (PMI)
- The Strategic PMO
- PMO Key Roles
- PMO Benefits
- The Link between Strategy and Projects
- Aligning Strategy with Projects
- The Strategy and Projects Framework
- PMO Business Case, Organization, Structure and Functions
- Portfolios, Programs and Projects
- Developing a Strong PMO Business Case
- Organizational Structure for Projects
- PMO Types
- PMO Functions
- Maturity and the PMO
- Defining Maturity and Capability
- Steps for Increasing Maturity Level
- Pre-Assessment Evaluation
- Baseline Maturity Assessment
- Project Management Health Check
- Maturity Gap Analysis Steps
- Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (PMIÂ® – OPM3)
- Maturity Assessment
- Best Practices
- PMO Planning, Preparation and Strategy
- Creating the PMO Charter
- Objectives and Milestones
- Using Gap Analysis to Set Milestones
- Implementation Strategy Phases
- Measuring Success Metrics
- Establishing a Project Management Methodology and PMO Governance
- Defining Project Methodology
- Establishing Methodology Steps
- Elements of Methodology
- Methodology Quality Dimensions
- Defining Governance
- Governance Framework
- Human Capital and the PMO
- Key Issues in People Management
- Staffing the PMO
- Competency Identification
- Staff Training
- Performance Measurement and Rewards
- Career Paths and Leadership Development
- Best Practices for People Management in the PMO
- Changing Organizational Culture
- Climate versus Culture
- Organizational Needs
- Creating a Project Culture
- Change Processes
- Overcoming Barriers to Change
- The Impact of Change on People
- Project Knowledge Management and the PMO
- Key Success Factors in Knowledge Management
- Barriers to Knowledge Management Success
- Project Closeout and Capturing Lessons Learned
- PMO as a Community of Practice
- Measuring and Monitoring Project Performance
Who should Attend?
All individuals involved in establishing, building and managing a project management office (PMO) within their organization.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
See 5 more programs offered by Zoe Talent Solutions »
This course is
3 - 10 days
This price is for a 5 Days course. Please send an inquiry for Fees for 3 or 10 days courses.