Environmental Science Associate Degree
- ENG-102 Composition & Speech I
- CHM-166 General Chemistry I
- BIO-202 Biology I
- MAT-210 Calculus I*
- SDV-199 College Essentials
- ENG-103 Composition & Speech II
- CHM-176 General Chemistry II
- BIO-203 Biology II
- MAT-216 Calculus II ^
- PHY-162 College Physics I
- CHM-263 Organic Chemistry I ^
- Humanities classes
- Social Science class
- PHY-172 College Physics II ^
- MAT-156 Intro to Statistics
- Humanities class
- Social Science classes
*Appropriate math level needed before enrolling in any math class. ^Check with transfer institution. Not all institutions require this course for this major.
Note: Please check with transfer institution for their specific requirements and check with a NIACC counselor/advisor for further transfer planning.
- AA Degree meets the General Education Requirements for the College of Liberal Arts at most transfer institutions. An AS Degree may be sufficient for this major–confirm appropriateness with your transfer institution.
- Check with transfer institution for Foreign Language & Diversity Requirements.
- Admission requirements vary from institution to institution. Contact the transfer institution for assistance.
- Suggested schedule dependent on entry level of student.
- American History
- Social Problems
- American National Government
- Environmental Science
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 15, 2016