Are you ready for a global career? Come to TAU International and join our Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Business Program to further open the gateway to YOUR global career. We offer the perfect setting both in the classroom and the right connections for settings outside of the classroom. This program will provide you with real-world experience, entrepreneurial know-how, and professional guidance that will help you succeed. By choosing to come study in the middle of the middle east, in a country that is known as the Start-Up Nation, and by living in Tel Aviv, Israel’s financial and technological capital, you will be immersed in a world of innovative executives and trailblazing companies.
Join Israeli and international business students as you take classes taught in English by Israel’s leading business academics and professionals. As well as the core courses you will also be taking Hebrew Language classes to ensure social comfort and immersion.
The program is operated in partnership with TAU’s Coller School of Management. The world-renowned school prepares students with the methodologies and skill set they need to succeed in today’s business world.
The Program is supported by the StarTau Entrepreneurship Center, TAU’s non-profit organization that educates and mentors aspiring entrepreneurs and connects them to Israeli businesses.
Students take the following core courses, plus two electives courses from the TAU study abroad catalogue.
The following courses are compulsory:
- Entrepreneurship from A-Z - Ms. Maayan knafo 1221.8000.01
- Innovation - Theory and Practice - Dr. Eyal Binyamin 1221.8004.01
- Project Team Management - Dr. Vered Holzmann 1221.8007.01
The following are recommended courses from TAU study abroad catalogue:
- Business Ethics - Dr. S. Smila-Sened 2120.0100.03
Apart from the classes, you will also have the chance to visit and tour different Israeli companies and Startups on organized field trips. This will help connect the classroom and the professional world and will show you why Israel is considered to be the Startup Nation. You will also receive ongoing guidance from StarTAU as well as have the possibility to experience the workforce from the inside by having an Internship placement, this options would be replacing one class of the curriculum.
- Application Fee*: $60
- Tuition: $9,250
- Ulpan: $1,450
- Housing: $3,000
- Total**: $13,760
* Application fee is non-refundable
** Prices are relevant for confirmations within the mentioned deadline. Prices for housing past the deadline might be higher
Tuition includes academic fees, access to campus libraries, academic trips throughout the year, health insurance, and membership in the Student Union.
Scholarships and Funding
TAU International is committed to making education accessible to all students, regardless of their financial backgrounds. Several sources of funding are available, including need-based tuition assistance, delayed payment plans, and external and internal scholarships. You can see our tailored scholarship and funding information based on your specific origin here. You can also find more detailed information here, we encourage you to apply.
The program is also supported by Masa Israel Journey (a joint project of the government of Israel and the Jewish agency for Israel), grants and scholarships are available for those who are eligible. To find out more and to apply, please visit Masa Israel.
This program is generally for business, engineering, economics, or science undergraduates who have completed at least one year of study. Students interested in joining this program that are focusing their studies in other fields are also welcome to apply.
This program is currently only being offered during the Spring Semester; the program dates are from mid-January to late May.
Study abroad programs at TAU International are open to accomplished undergraduate students enrolled at accredited higher education institutions outside of Israel. Generally, a minimum GPA of 80 on a scale of 100, 3.0 on a scale of 4.0, or equivalent applies.
Students who are not highly proficient in written and spoken Hebrew will be required to enrol in an intensive Hebrew course called an Ulpan prior to the start of the semester. When applying for a study abroad program, you will automatically be admitted to the corresponding Ulpan program (either summer or winter) unless you provide proof of Hebrew language proficiency with your application.
Applications are submitted online. A complete application consists of a submission of all of the required documents in an attachment to the online application.
Rolling admissions: Applications are reviewed as they are completed, and you will be contacted with an admissions decision as expediently as possible. In some cases, you will be contacted to arrange an interview, which can be held either in person in Tel Aviv or via telephone or Skype.
- Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended, including a copy of any diplomas received.
- Personal essay
- Your personal essay(s) provides the admissions committee with the opportunity to get to know you: your academic interests, life experience, and personality. Essay prompts will appear in the online application; we strongly recommend writing and saving your essays in a separate document before sending them in
- Two letters of recommendation
- Demonstrated Command of English: All applicants must prove their English-language proficiency validated through a TOEFL or IELTS exam. Exams must be taken before the application deadline, and official scores must be sent directly to the TAU International office by the testing agency. TAU International's ETS code is 7704. TOEFL test (minimum score: written 582, computer-based 223, or iBT 89) IELTS test (minimum score: 6.5). Exception: Students whose primary and secondary education took place in Australia, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, New Zealand, or the U.S. are exempt from this requirement. Note that students who were born in one of these countries but were educated elsewhere will still be required to satisfy the English proficiency requirement in order to complete their application.
- Proof of Hebrew language proficiency, if relevant
- Health Declaration Form
- Medical Form
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 13, 2018