Enterprise Operations Management
This course will give you an introduction to enterprise operations management. You will learn about the different disciplines that make up this intriguing concept. This isn’t your typical course. You will take part in interactive exercises, role-playing, group presentations, quizzes and more. At the end of this course, you will be prepared to solve a number of operations management problems.
- Analyse the interdependencies between strategic and operations management and the trade-off that this leads to
- Evaluate key activities within this area
- Decide where improvements to organisation, staffing, processes and systems are needed
- Search for appropriate methods and tools that will aid improvement
- Recognise, assess and respond to risks
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language – Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
About the School
The London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) is a business school founded in 2003, with campuses in the UK, Asia, and North America. We offer a wide range of programmes from undergraduate, postg ... Read More