The role of the executive assistant has evolved. Being an EA or PA isn’t just about managing the diary and booking flights. EAs now make key decisions and manage budgets. They now assume a key role in supporting important decisions. The advent of technology has also enabled the modern EA to take on middle management roles as they manage teams and sometimes conduct meetings on behalf of their principals. The modern EA also manages events or projects.
This changed role demands more skills than simply typing and shorthand as the case was in the past.
This course equips you with various skills that will make your work a lot easier and increase your efficiency and productivity.
Who should attend?
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Project Assistants
- Office Managers
- Team Leaders
- The Johari Window
- The different kinds of intelligence including emotional intelligence (EQ) and intelligence quotient (IQ)
- Personality types
- Handling confidential information
- Managing time efficiently
- Diary management
- Managing stress
- Surefire problem-solving skills
- International protocol, etiquette, and diplomacy (including dining etiquette)
- Sharpening your communication skills
- Presenting with confidence
- Making minute-taking a breeze
- Becoming great at customer care
- Increase your managerial potential skills
- Fundamentals of project and event management
- Project initiation
- Project planning
- Project implementation
- Project closeout
- Monitoring and evaluating a project
- City Tour
A morning group tour to Rain Farm Game Reserve in the neighborhood of Ballito.
When and where?
6th to 10th April 2020. Protea Hotel Fire and Ice, Umhlanga Ridge, Durban.
An all-inclusive fee of R30,980 payable upon confirmation of registration and includes the following:
- Shuttle to and from King Shaka International Airport.
- Course attendance fee.
- Course materials.
- Conference package (mid-morning tea and lunch).
- Accommodation (Bed and breakfast) for five nights.
- Please note: Dinner is not included in this fee.
Early bird discounts
- 20% off for bookings made in before 1st February.
- 10% off for bookings made before 1st March.
20% off for bookings of 5 delegates or more.
About the School
Mapalo Management Services is a Level 1 B-BBEE private company registered in terms of the South African Companies Act number 71 of 2008. We focus on providing a range of innovative training and develo ... Read More