This delightful course is perfect for children who need a smooth transition from their own cultural environment into the Australian culture. Students are provided with all that they need in English studies for entry into Australian primary schools with a focus on English, Music, movement, the Arts and Sports activities. Teachers and the classroom environment are specially equipped to engage the students in a safe and culturally sensitive manner. Not only that, there is a bilingual assistant in the classroom at all times to give the children a sense of belonging and security.
Why study this course?
Have Fun! Learn English!
The English for Young Learners course provides students aged 7 -12 with the opportunity to develop their English language skills and it also prepares them for entry into the NSW Primary School mainstream.
Levels: Beginner, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate
Intake Dates: Any Monday
Study per week: 25 hours of face-to-face study per week
|Daytime Classes||Monday to Friday|
|9:00 - 10:15||Session 1|
|10:15 - 10:30||Supervised Break|
|10:30 - 12:00||Session 2|
|12:00 - 12:45||Supervised Lunch|
|12:45 - 13:50||Session 3|
|13:50 - 13:55||Supervised Break|
|14:00 - 15:00||PDHPE at the park, weather permitting otherwise, English games and activities.|
- Provides English studies for students looking to enter primary schools in NSW
- Focus on English, Music and PDHPE
- Students learn English through songs, rhymes, clapping, music and movement games
- Pastoral care and high level of supervision
- Full sports and active lifestyle programs to encourage healthy living
- Monthly reports for students, parents and guardians
- Dedicated, professional and fully qualified teachers to ensure students have a positive learning experience.
- Correlation to ESL scales to ensure that students achieve required outcomes in the assigned English language levels.
- European Students
- Chinese Students
- Korean Students
- South East Asian Students
- Middle Eastern Students
- Mongolian Students
- Latin American Students
- Sub Continent Students
- Japanese Students
- Taiwan Students
About the School
The Australian International College of English (AICE) upholds its mission to provide quality education in all of its programs from High School Preparation to Preparation for IELTS. Not only that, the ... Read More