English for higher Education Level 1 & 2 is a bridging programme for those who do not meet the minimum entry requirement of English offered by Genetic Computer School.
These certificate courses provide you
- Intermediate and Higher level of Speaking, Listening, Reading
- Intermediate and Higher level of Writing essay and report
- Intermediate and Higher Level of Vocabulary of words and meaning in context
- Intermediate and Higher Level of Comprehension passages, descriptive essays, summarise information, locate information and identify information
- Intermediate and Higher level of Grammar on use of different tenses, collective nouns, combining sentences, concord, relative phrases, reported speech and connectors.
- Intermediate and Higher level to proceed as pre-requisite to our Certificate, Diploma and Higher Diploma courses.
- English Elementary
- English Intermediate Part I
- English Intermediate Part II
- English Higher
- Minimum 75% attendance for Local/ PR & Non Student Pass Holders
- Minimum 90% attendance for International Student
- Must pass all the examinations and assessments for all modules
Upon completion of this program, students will be awarded the English for Higher Education Level 1 by Genetic Computer School.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 15, 2017