English for General Purposes (EGP) and English for Academic Purposes Preparation (EAPP) are designed for students ranging from beginner to pre-intermediate English language skills who would like to improve their level of English. Students will develop their skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening and also learn about Australian culture.
- Smaller classes allow more individual attention from teachers.
- Additional language support is provided through extra contact time with teachers.
- Students can commence anytime at the start of any teaching week throughout the year
- Choose how many weeks of English you require – between 5 and 30 weeks.
- Contact us with any questions through the 'Ask a question' button above.
- Click 'Enrol today' to send through your application, or
- Click the 'Our Representatives' button below to find details of someone in your country who can help you apply.
The EGP Program develops language skills in:
There are also scheduled and supervised library visits to enhance students' general reading skills.
Q: How long do classes go for?
A: EGP Students will study for 5 hours a day, 5 days a week for 10 weeks EAPP students will study for 4 hours a day, 5 days a week for 10 weeks
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 29, 2016