English for Academic Purposes @ a glance
The English for Academic Purposes program (EAP) prepares students for future studies in an English speaking academic environment. It prepares students for entry into Degree, Diploma, Senior Secondary School and Masters programs.
- Smaller classes to allow more individual attention from your teacher.
- Additional support is provided through extra contact time such as individual conferencing and teachers provide particular feedback to each student.
- One-on-one consultations outside of class time with teachers enables students to focus on areas for language development
- Contact us with any questions through the 'Ask a question' button above.
- Click 'Enrol today' to send through your application, or
- Click the 'Our Representatives' button below to find details of someone in your country who can help you apply.
The EAP Program develops language skills in:
- Study skills
- Research reports
- Research essays
- Various essay styles (compare and contrast, descriptive etc)
- Speaking - seminar presentations
Students are able to choose from a range of elective subjects that suit their interests and individual skill requirements. Elective subjects include:
- Conversation classes
- Study skills
- IELTS preparation
Q: How long do classes go for?
Students with Student Visas will study 4 hours a day during the duration of their program with the option of additional tuition (pre-arranged) with the teacher outside of class times.
About the School
Eynesbury is a specialist institution that offers a range of pre-university and English programs, providing pathways in to the University of Adelaide and the University of South Australia.