This is a unique opportunity for teachers of English as a foreign/second language wishing to refresh their practical use of the language along with the teaching skills and knowledge of current methodologies and trends in the EFL world.
The English teacher refresher course is very practical and interactive, consisting of input sessions, workshops, mini-teaching practice sessions and tutorials, focused mainly on the following:
- modern teaching methodologies, such as blended learning
- tips on teaching grammar, lexis and all four skills
- latest learning and teaching materials, critical evaluation of resources
- focussed phonology sessions to help students enhance their pronunciation and reduce accents
- using a combination of traditional and latest classroom technology including interactive whiteboards
- feedback with a clear vocational focus
Bloomsbury International has been established in teacher training for a number of years. Our tutors use their expertise and experience to adapt the course according to their group's need and to provide a high-quality learning experience for all.
This course is designed for teachers who:
- have teaching experience abroad or in the UK
- are returning to teaching after a break and feeling a little rusty
- are in training
- wish to acquire innovative ideas for the classroom
On successful completion of the course, each participant will receive a list of useful activities and websites and a Bloomsbury International certificate.
While the course is designed mainly for non-native speakers, if you are a native speaker who falls into one of the above categories, please contact us for more information.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 20, 2018