Would you like to gain an authentic British study experience while working towards an English as a foreign language exam (EFL)?
Well, for one term, you can enjoy 21 hours of study per week, learning English alongside your choice of one A-Level or Vocational subject.
You will be placed with students who have a similar level of English as you, and study in the same class as British students, making sure you get an authentic British study experience. We will help you reach your goals and grow in confidence in a supportive and friendly environment.
Why take English Plus?
- You will improve your general English
- You can study for one term
- Study towards a range of English exams, including Cambridge PET, FCE, CAE, BECor IELTS
- Study subjects alongside English to grow your skills in Art & Design, Business, Sport, Travel and Tourism, and English Literature
- It will help prepare you for higher academic study
- Additional free extra options may include CV writing workshops, interview techniques and skills for employment
You will study General English for 15 hours a week and will include grammar, vocabulary, speaking, listening, reading and writing.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017