Jamestown Community College's English language immersion program provides students with an opportunity to study English grammar and improve their vocabulary, pronunciation, listening skills, speaking, reading, and writing. The 2016 English language immersion program will take place July 25-August 12, 2016.
- Intensive non-credit study of the English language including grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation
- Cultural orientation
- Beautiful State University of New York campus in a safe community in western New York
- Small class size
- State-of-the-art facilities
- No TOEFL required
- Tentative cost: $2950. Will include on-campus housing, tuition and fees, instruction, textbook, materials, ground transportation, insurance, and some meals. Cost does not include travel and personal expenses.
- Optional excursions to Niagara Falls and other exciting destinations
This program is for you if
- You want to improve your English language skills for personal or business reasons.
- You came to the US to study at a university/college and want to improve your English language skills to get necessary preparation.
- You want to experience American culture and practice English language skills.
- You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course
- You will not be required to take the TOEFL
- You will learn from a qualified ESL professor experienced in teaching international students
- You will live in a culturally rich and safe community
- Classes: 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Two hours of lab work every day
- Weekly activities
- Discussions on American culture
- Local excursions
- You will stay in a modern suite-style residence hall on campus equipped with a full kitchen and individual bathrooms.
About the School
Located in southwestern New York, JCC was founded in 1950 as part of the State University of New York. The present enrollment is approximately 3,500 full- and part-time credit students at two campuses ... Read More