English Language Summer Courses
We offer Summer English courses from July to August. The perfect way to enjoy London during the Summer, while studying English and making friends with students from all over the world.
- Where : Soho Centre
- When: 2 July to 24 August 2018
- Dureation: Minimim 2 weeks
- Class Size: 20 max (Average 16)
- Tuition Fees: £150 GBP per week
Westminster Kingsway College has excelled as a language centre for over 100 years, and its location in Soho means that you will be able to explore and enjoy life at the vibrant heart of the capital.
Our courses are for non-native English speakers (EU and worldwide) who want to improve their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills, and develop confidence to communicate in English. Courses are offered at Elementary, Intermediate and Upper Intermediate levels and are the perfect way to enjoy London during the summer, while studying English and making friends with students from all over the world.
At Westminster Kingsway College in central London, you can study long and short English (EFL/ESOL) courses that will help you to improve your English and develop your language skills to progress further. The courses are offered at Elementary/ Pre-intermediate, Intermediateand CEFR B2 or Upper Intermediate. You can also study Preparation for IELTS preparation courses.
Upon enrolment, you will need to complete a short test so that we can assess your level of English, to ensure that you join a class that is right for you. For students applying from abroad this test can be taken online by arrangement.
Courses are open to all International students (EU and non-EU).
Why Study English at Westminster Kingsway College
- Accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English
- Member of English UK
- Westminster Kingsway College’s teaching of English has also been recognised as a Centre of Excellence by EL Gazette, the newspaper for English language and international education, based on the recent British Council inspection.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 8, 2018