This program will provide participants with an understanding of the key aspects of effective risk and security management. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Those involved or associated with Risk and Security Management, from senior decision makers to first-line management.
Components of the training program:
- Hazards, threats, opportunities, vulnerabilities, capacity, security, uncertainty, probability, and frequency.
- Risk assessment and categorisation, risk management structures and processes, recording and communicating risk, reviewing and auditing.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the risk management cycle (The Deming Cycle)
- Calculate the level of risk
- Understand the risk management method (The Eight Steps)
- Devise an appropriate risk mitigation plan
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 25, 2018