This practical course will prepare you for an exciting career in Management and Leadership. Improve your prospects of career advancement by using this program as a foundation for further studies in this fast-growing field. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands.
- Recruitment – position review, advertising; interviewing skills; selection techniques
- Retention – induction, orientation, development, rewards & recognition
- Performance Management – setting expectations, key accountabilities
- Training and coaching for performance and provision of effective feedback
- Outline of the legal requirements that HRM practices
Who Should Attend
This workshop is for people who have responsibility (or with future aspirations in this area) for recruiting new staff and/or managing/supervising day-to-day employee performance. This program will be especially helpful to those without formal HR training who are seeking guidance on HR Management issues.
Convertas is an HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) Certification Preparation Provider, in Human Resource – International™ (SPHRi)™ that supports HR professionals in achieving their potential and acquiring (SPHRi)™ certification.
- Typical management functions and responsibilities
- Relationship between HR and the line managers
- Working with the HR manager as a business partner
- HR outsourcing as an option
- Integrated HR strategies
- Input to Human Resource Planning
- Training and talent management Succession planning
- Workforce Planning, Job descriptions and person specifications
- Compensation and benefits
- Recruitment and selection
- Behavioral interviewing
- Employment contracts
- Effective 360 Performance Appraisals
- Practical work on modern appraisal tools
- Building engagement, motivation and loyalty
- Managing absence effectively
- Team Development – Coaching
- Showing added value in training activities
- Identifying and developing a successor
Program taught in:
See 34 more programs offered by Convertas »
Last updated June 20, 2019
This course is
for a Three days course that will be held in a hotel conference venue in Dubai, UAE, including Certificate, Lunch and Coffee breaks.