The Milwaukee School of Engineeringâs (MSOE) Intensive English as a Second Language (ESL) Program offers courses in person, on campus in a face-to-face format, and also online, which can be take any time of day, from anywhere in the world.
On Campus ESL
International students are prepared for success in rigorous academic environments such as the undergraduate and graduate programs at MSOE.
- 25+ hours of instruction per week
- Optional math review for those going into engineering
- Comprehensive approach to learning English with courses in reading and writing, listening and speaking, intensive grammar and various electives involving presentations, conversations, writing academic research papers, and other technical specific courses designed to prepare students for their degree program after completion of the ESL program
- Four 11 week - levels from pre-intermediate through advanced with 1-2 week breaks between levels
- Convenient start dates in September, December, March and June
- Focus on mastery of ESL content material
MSOE offers two types of online study: online courses and online conversation. Online courses have been designed to be similar to face-to-face classes, with lectures and activities based upon a set curriculum. In online conversation sessions, students get one-on-one conversation time with a qualified instructor, are given direct feedback on their speaking skills, and are able to choose how often they meet and the topics they discuss.
Students are able to improve their English proficiency from anywhere in the world and work on their own schedule. They are provided with quality video instruction, live interaction and professional feedback.
- 10 week courses including 4-5 hours of instructional learning per week
- Courses offered in reading, listening, speaking, grammar, and presentations
- Courses are broken down into sections, each having deadlines every 2-3 weeks
- Flexibility to learn and complete tasks at studentsâ own pace and on their own schedule
- Significant cost savings over face to face instruction
Students are able to converse with professional instructors of English as a Second Language to improve their comprehension and command of English speaking and listening.
- Lesson plans specifically made to meet the unique needs of each student
- Flexible scheduling options
- Live conversation and feedback from highly-qualified, native speaking ESL instructors
- Inexpensive approach to quickly improve English proficiency
Contact Kayla Maule at email@example.com or on Whatsapp at +1 414 573 9883 for more information.
About the School
Milwaukee School of Engineering is a private, non-profit university offering bachelor’s and master’s degrees in engineering, business, mathematics and nursing and an intensive English for Academic Pur ... Read More