Preparing new pilots for the airlines is Flying Academy's area of expertise. It takes a great level of dedication and passion for flying to be able to share an impressive amount of knowledge in a short time and in addition, to develop the skills of the pilot to be able to cope with any situation which might arise during his or her career.
For pilots who want to be trained full time for the airlines, but also who want to be competitive on the job market, we have created the Integrated ATPL(A) course.
During the Integrated ATPL(A), you will become a Commercial Pilot in 14 months of intensive preparation, from no flight experience to holding an EASA Multi-Engine Instrument Rating Commercial Pilot License with ATPL frozen, including Multi Crew Cooperation and Jet Orientation Course.
The Integrated ATPL course is divided in 5 phases of training:
- Phase 1 - Developing basic flight skills
- Phase 2 - Initiation to complex flying
- Phase 3 - Introduction to Commercial flying
- Phase 4 - Advanced flight skills
- Phase 5 - Multi Crew Cooperation & Jet Orientation Course
At the end of the program, the trainee will have flown:
205 hours out of which 109.5 hours Dual (with FI), 116 hours under IFR, 20 hours SPIC, 50 hours on the simulator, 50 hours solo cross-country. The ground preparation consists of 750 hours of theory delivered by our professional lecturers.
Advantages of Flying Academy’s Integrated ATPL(A) program:
- From no experienced to licensed Commercial Pilot with frozen ATPL(A), MCC and JOC (B737NG or A320) in 14 months.
- Intensive program with 750 hours of theoretical preparation. Highly experienced lectures.
- Training on EFIS aircraft (Cessna 172SP Garmin 1000)
- MCC & JOC included (Boeing 737 FFS or Airbus A320 FFS)
- Airline screening preparation included at the end of the course (Aviation HR, Aviation Psychologists & Technical interview prep)
- No additional or hidden costs!
Why you should chose Flying Academy as your training center:
- 12 years of experience in training Airline Pilots
- Flight Instructors with cumulated flight experience of over 130.000 flight hours
- Airline-like environment - training with SOPs from the introductory flight (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Training on International Airport with CTR
- Usage of own developed training EFB (Electronic Flight Bag)
- Great focus on gaining international flight experience
- Perfect safety record
- Located in Central Europe with low cost connections to Western Europe (less than 2 hours to London) South of Europe (less than 1 hour and a half to Rome) and South East Europe (less than 2 hours to Istanbul)
- Rigorous tracking of trainee's progress
- Student Advisers throughout the training
- Theoretical courses held by Airline & Military Pilots, airplane engineers, meteorologists and aviation doctors
- Access to an up-to-date EASA ATPL(A) questions database system
- Pay in installments policy
- Multi-cultural environment
- Dedicated Customer Support team.
- Minimum age of 18 years
- First class medical certificate
- No required previous flight experience/licences
- Sufficient level of knowledge of Mathematics and Physics
- ATO written and oral assessment
At the end of the course, each pilot will have 205 flight hours, out of which 109.5 hours Dual (with FI), 116 hours under IFR, 20 hours SPIC, 50 hours on the simulator, 50 hours solo cross-country and 750 hours of theoretical preparation; MCC and JOC course completion certificates.
The privileges of the holder of an ATPL(A) are to act as pilot-in-command (Captain) or co-pilot (First Officer) in airplanes engaged in commercial air transportation.
All inclusive package
Flying Academy is offering in the Integrated ATPL(A) an all inclusive training package, highly competitive in the European Union. The course fee includes all phases needed for being able to comply with the EASA CPL(A) issuance requirements [all flight training with FI, airplane rental, CAA exam fees, ICAO English exam, IR English course and exam, simulator time, landing and communication fees, uniform, free iPad, pilot's gear kit], but moreover, to be highly competitive in an Airline screening, the JOC is included and it’s done on a B737NG FFS or A320 FFS. At the end of the course all trainees will have an Airline screening assessment and preparation - at no extra fee.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 9, 2018