Distribution and Value-Chain Analysis in Asia
In this two-day seminar you will work with one of the world's foremost strategic thinkers to gain knowledge, insight and tools to take your company's distribution to world-class level. The course focuses on a structured approach to analyze existing distribution channels and Value-Chains in Asia and introduces best practices in distribution center design, operations and management that will improve your own capabilities and your company's supply chain effectiveness. It further enables seminar participants to improve an organization's overall supply efficiency.
Why shall you attend?
Efficient distribution channels are key criteria to continued growth in Asia. As seminar participants you will learn how to conduct a thorough Value-Chain analysis, determine current strengths and weaknesses of it and how to develop a more efficient and effective supply chain for your company. In addition, this two-day seminar trains you on definitions of supply chains, identification of the players along the supply chain in Asia, and the applications of methods, processes, and systems to improve supply chain performance.
Do you want to
- Understand and define distribution channels in Asia?
- Identify the various players along distribution channels in Asia?
- Evaluate the performance of each player along the supply chain?
- Assess your company's performance in comparison with other industry players; identify strengths and weaknesses of your current supply chain in Asia?
- Learn about the tools and processes to improve your supply chain, and how to implement them?
- Streamline your distribution channels in Asia?
- Build a world-class supply chain in Asia?
About the School
The Institute for Asia Strategy and Knowledge (“I-ASK”) is an educational institution that offers professional training seminars across Asia tailored to the needs of managers and senior analysts of mu ... Read More