- Accelerate your career in the field of social media and marketing
- Provides convenient and flexibility in terms of online studying
- Study in Australia through our Sydney or Gold Coast campuses
- Highly practical with hands-on experience (includes Chinese social media network)
- Quarterly masterclasses hosted by industry experts
Why study this qualification?
Social media marketing is one of the fastest-growing industries globally. It has strong employment prospects and the opportunity to work in a variety of industries. The demand for skilled professionals in social media marketing and communication are highly desired globally.
Highly practical with hands-on experience
Develop the knowledge and skills required to build a comprehensive marketing, communication and implementation strategy using social media and other tools.
Learn the business of marketing and apply your learnings to existing businesses and clients, or to help start your own business.
This course also includes learning content on Chinese social media networks.
Work on real-life projects with experienced industry professionals
Pacific Training Group courses are structured around industry best practice designed by professionals for the most ambitious of students. You’ll be trained and taught by passionate professionals on the latest social media and marketing practices and trends.
With our industry designed curriculum, you will learn the latest techniques, methodology and technology and use them on real businesses and clients. Studying alongside students from an amazing mix of countries will also give you the understanding of cultural differences and its influence in media, marketing and communication practices.
After finishing course, secure highly sought-after roles in the social media and marketing communication industry. The courses enables you to land these coveted roles in the industry:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Community Manager
- Marketing & Social Media Strategist
- Social Media Consultant
- Social Media Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Content Marketing Manager
- Client Services Director
- Marketing Director
More reasons to choose Pacific Training Group
- Centrally located and modern campuses
- Award-winning trainers
- Extensive connections to industry
- World-class eLearning resources
- Complimentary academic support classes
- A range of in-class timetable options combined with online learning
Explore your options
10118NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing (4 terms of 10 weeks plus term breaks)
By studying this Diploma, you will not only learn all there is to know about social media, but you will also build a social media marketing strategy and implementation plan which can be immediately applied to your chosen business.
- End to end social media education
- Manage blog and content marketing
- Mainstream social media marketing strategies
- Niche social media marketing strategies
- Strong personal brand in social media
- Email marketing
- Marketing communication plan
- Market trends and developments
- Undertake project work
- Chinese social media marketing
After achieving the 10118NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing, you can progress to other high level qualifications offered by Pacific Training Group which include:
- BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality and Management
- SIT60216 Advanced Diploma of Event Management
Note that entry into BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication requires evidence of successful completion of the following 3 units of competency:
- BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
Students who have completed the 10118NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing course will gain direct entry to the Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication, therefore, shortening the course duration by 1 term.
BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication (6 terms of 10 weeks plus term breaks)
The Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication reflects the role of individuals who provide leadership and strategic direction in the marketing activities of an organisation. They analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies.
- Advertising campaigns
- Organisational marketing objectives
- Marketing plan
- Strategic plans
- Implement a business plan
- Market research
- Marketing process
- Measure marketing effectiveness
- Innovation and continuous improvement
- Organisation development
- Provide leadership
- Originate and develop concepts
This course can be taken online and on-campus. All on-campus classes are held through a blended learning method. Students are expected to attend a weekly 20-hour class: 15 hours on-campus and 5 hours online.
Offering flexibility in on-campus studies, students can choose from the following study pathways created by Pacific Training Group.
Option 1: Students can initially study online, continue their studies in Sydney or Gold Coast campus in the succeeding terms when the borders open up, and obtain their diploma in Australia.
Option 2: Students can study on-campus and get their diploma in Australia.
Option 3: Domestic students from Australia can study on-campus and have a four two-day learning activities that will include seminars and tutorials from guest speakers. They will obtain their diploma in Australia.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Pacific Training Group temporarily runs the classes through a blended study mode using Remote Live classes via Zoom Client for Meetings until further notice. The shift will not impact the course and learning outcomes of the students.
Here are the entry requirements to get in the course:
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Australian Year 11 or equivalent
- An upper-intermediate level of English or IELTS 5.5
Students must provide their own laptop and have access to high-speed internet.
About the School
Pacific Training Group brings a fresh approach to vocational education and training in the areas of project and program management, applied blockchain, hospitality management, event management, leader ... Read More