The Diploma of Marketing and Communication at Gold Coast Learning Centre offers advanced, practical and engaging training in all areas of the marketing industry, including international marketing and e-marketing.
Establish yourself in a dynamic, creative and ever-expanding industry with this high-level marketing and communication qualification and develop the skill and knowledge you need to succeed, including:
- Interpreting market trends to identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- Designing and developing an integrated marketing and communication plan
- Leading teams to conduct effective marketing campaigns
- Planning market research and implementing and monitoring campaigns
- Managing budgets and financial plans
- Developing a media plan and adjusting the marketing mix
The Diploma of Marketing and Communication suits individuals with sound marketing skills and a broad knowledge base. They may have responsibility for the work of others, leading teams conducting marketing campaigns and demonstrating a range of managerial skills to ensure they are effective.
This qualification is also suitable for individuals with limited vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical Marketing and Communication skills and knowledge they would like to develop.
Benefits | Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- Study a nationally accredited advanced marketing and communication course
- Taught by qualified and experienced industry experts
- Improve your job prospects and advance your career in marketing
- Develop the technical skills, management tools and confidence to succeed
- Fast-track into University
- Suitable for domestic school leavers
- This qualification is available as an Australian Apprenticeship or Traineeship
- A diverse mix of international and domestic students
- Interest-free and flexible payment plans available
- Free literacy and English support available for all students
- Flexible learning options including online and face to face
Start Dates and Pricing
The Diploma of Marketing and Communication starts every Monday.
Contact us today for current prices and to reserve your seat.
The Diploma of Marketing and Communication at Gold Coast Learning Centre is a government-accredited and nationally recognized course, developed under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Graduates of this course receive the Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB52415).
Successful completion of this qualification requires a grade of C (competent) in all 12 subjects.
Duration of the Diploma of Marketing and Communication is 52 weeks full-time, including 6 weeks of holidays/revision.
This course may also be fast-tracked.
Students can complete all units in their own time with assessment measuring performance.
This style of delivery is based on competency rather than attendance, which suits students who are busy working and enjoying their life outside the college.
Entry to this qualification is limited to those individuals who have completed all core units in the (BSB42415).
Students who do not meet these requirements are permitted to study the relevant certificate level course prior to enrolment in the Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification.
On completion of the Diploma of Marketing and Communication, students may choose to enroll in the Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication, a range of other Diploma, Advanced Diploma and University courses, or enjoy working in this field.
Possible job titles relevant to the Diploma of Marketing and Communication include:
- Marketing and Communications Manager
- Account Manager (Advertising)
- Public Relations Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Market Research Analyst
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a process under the Australian Qualifications Framework which recognizes and assesses a student’s current level of skills and experience, regardless of when and where that learning occurred.