This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others.
They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
There are no work placement requirements for this qualification.
- Human Resources Manager
- Production Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Sales Team Manager
- Senior Manager (General)
- Branch Manager (General)
- Operations Manager (General)
- Business Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Distribution Centre Manager
What you will learn
This course will provide you with the core skills areas required to perform as a leader and manager in a range of industries, from Middle to Senior Management. During your studies you will learn among other things:
- Leading and managing workplace relationships
- Team effectiveness
- Management of employee performance, workforce management and employee relations
- Emotional intelligence
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Risk Management
- Facilitation of continuous improvement
There are 12 units to be completed in this qualification – 4 core and 8 elective units, in accordance with the packaging rules.
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
Recognition of Prior Learning
- We understand that you may already have many skills and areas of expertise that you have obtained in different ways and these are recognised through our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
- We have developed an RPL application kit for this course.
- The Student Handbook provides more information about our RPL process. Alternatively, you can contact an Enrolment Consultant to discuss your RPL options.
The duration for the course is 78 weeks for International Students, including breaks and holidays, who are required to complete at least 20 hours of face to face study per week or engage for 20 hours per week. International Students will attend classes three days per week to meet this requirement and will complete 54 weeks of actual study. This mode of study is set up using a traditional academic structure of 6 terms each of 9 weeks.
Domestic students have up to 52 weeks to complete the program via e-learning, as assisted self-paced learning. Domestic students work to a set amount of study hours per week and do not observe the traditional academic structure of set terms or observance of term breaks and holidays.
International Students Entry Requirements
- Year 12 (HSC); or equivalent qualification/s;
- Academic IELTS 5.5 overall, no less than 5.0 in each band, or upper intermediate, or
- EAP from approved ELICOS/ESL centre and
- 18 years or above.
Domestic Students Entry Requirements
- For all fee for service domestic students, you must have completed Year 12 in an Australian Secondary College or an AQTF Certificate IV level qualification or above, to demonstrate the Core Skills, including Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN), to be able to successfully complete this program.
- Candidates who do not possess the qualifications listed above will be required to complete an ACSF based LLN assessment at Learning (ACSF Level 3+), reading (ACSF Level 3+), writing (ACSF Level 3+), oral communication (ACSF Level 4) and numeracy (ACSF Level 3+).
About the School
INT Nurse Training Pty Ltd was built on the passion of its CEO and founder, Mrs Sarita Mudaliar (RN) and her desire to produce professional, highly skilled and quality trained nursing staff for the he ... Read More