Course Information CRICOS Course Code:088703G
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgment in planning, organizing, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organizational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyze and synthesize information from a variety of sources.
With this qualification, you may find employment as Production Manager, Senior Manager, Information Services Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Manager, Operations Manager, or Office Manager.
Mode of Study
The mode of study will be a mix of whiteboard and discussion, PowerPoint delivery as well as use of video and DVD materials, facilitated class discussion, structured research and information gathering, and group work – especially in regards to assessment completion.
International students must be at least 18 years of age and demonstrate English language proficiency at IELTS 5.5 or Diversitat English Test.
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBMKG512 Forecast international market and business needs
- BSBLDR503 Communicate with influence
- BSBREL502 Build international business networks
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Program taught in: