1 YEAR INTERIOR DESIGN PROGRAM
An interior designer is an expert in the aesthetics of space. Through imagination and creativity they conceptualise and develop immersive environments that are both attractive and functional: spaces that use style and mood to meet the needs of the client and the intended user.
Our interior design courses have been developed with the needs of today’s aspiring interior designers in mind. Through thought-provoking lectures and creative workshops given by international industry professionals, our hands-on courses will help you develop the necessary skills needed to successfully launch your career in interior design.
Utilising your natural creative talents and newfound skills in decorating, lighting and design production, you will work on assignments that mirror real-world projects and reflect the crossover found in today’s design industries. During this course you will also learn advanced CAD (computer-aided design) skills and how to manage large-scale residential and commercial projects.
Working in a studio environment that fosters creative collaboration, you will be taught by current industry professionals who will help you develop the skills needed to successfully launch your interior design career upon graduating.
- Interior Design & Decorating
- Product knowledge
- CAD 1 Technical drawing
- CAD 2D & 3D Models
- Period styles
- Retail & Commercial
- Interior Design and professional practice
- Furniture, Fixtures & Finishes
- Shop & Hotel Design
- Commercial spaces Design
- Construction & Technical
- 3D digital rendering Techniques
LOCAL DELIVERY DIPLOMA TUITION FEES PER YEAR
- Tuition fees per year $24.560
- $8,000 Bursaries available for the first 20 successful international students
- Tuition fees per year minus the $8,000 Bursary $16.560
- Residential Interior Designer
- Commercial Interior Decorator
- Interior Decorator Colour Consultant
- TV, Film and Set Design
THERE ARE THREE ENROLLMENT DATES EACH YEAR
- First enrollment date: 13th February
- Second enrollment date: 5th June
- Third enrollment date: 4th September
- Two years tuition fee payment upfront, less10% off
- One year tuition fee payment upfront, less 5% off
- Payment by Trimestral installments per year of $5.520
STUDY IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
International students learn with Australian students in safe, friendly, multicultural classrooms.
They are encouraged to participate and develop personal skills and confidence. For accommodation, students can select from home-stay accommodation and house rental. The Institute has an accommodation service to assist overseas students with the selection of suitable accommodation.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR OUR COURSES
Overseas students are subject to the same entry requirements as domestic students with additional requirements
- Overseas student applicants must be aged 18 at time of application
- Provide evidence of achieving a minimum Academic IELTS 5.5.
- Completed High School to Year 12 or equivalent
Applicants are required to submit a resume and a creative portfolio
Prior to a letter of offer, an applicant will have to attend an interview, either in person or via SKYPE, if overseas.
Upon successful application and interview, the Institute will send applicants a Letter of Offer and Overseas Student Written Agreement with details regarding fee payment.
To confirm applications for enrolment applicants will
- Complete an Overseas Student Enrolment Form and submit with supporting documentation.
- Payment of tuition fee, registration fee and where applicable, overseas student health care fee
- Confirmation of enrolment (COE) issued by the Institute for visa application
- Note: Visa approval may take up to 2 months