To provide the skills and knowledge for an individual to manage, as an independent ICT specialist or as part of a team, the installation of a range of networks, including internetworking, security and e-business integration. This course enables individuals to specialize in Networking after the completion of ICT30115 Certificate III in Information, Digital Media & Technology.
This course provides students with the necessary skills for the following purposes:
- To undertake work as an ICT specialist in computer networking.
- Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include: Network administrator, IT administrator, IT operations administrator, Network services administrator, Network support coordinator, Network operations analyst, Network security coordinator, Network e-business coordinator
- To facilitate access to employment including setting up a small business
- As a precursor to studies at other educational institutions.
This qualification is fully competency-based. The courses will involve classroom-based delivery, workshops, an online component, and extensive practice opportunities to consolidate skills learned.
The Diploma of Information Technology Networking course is studied over a full year which involves 40 weeks of formal tuition. The general intakes for the Diploma course are in February and July.
Fees for students of these courses are:
- Australian Students $10,000
- International students on an International Study visa $10,900
Note: The College reserves the right to alter fees prior to the start of each academic year.
VET Student Loans is available to eligible students for tuition costs related this course. Please see further information about VET Student Loans and the current Schedule of Fees at https://www.unity.edu.au/en/moreinfo/study-with-a-student-loan
Government study assistance such as Austudy, Abstudy and Youth Allowance is available to eligible domestic students for this course. Visit www.studyassist.gov.au for more details.