This program teaches the essential professional level skills required for the design and implementation of IP Networks in an enterprise, service provider, and carrier environments. This course is taught online to domestic students and face-to-face to students in the Brisbane and Gold Coast regions.
Students should learn how to plan and implement complex IP Networks and technologies in an enterprise, service provider, and telecommunications carrier environments. The program teaches the related technical, managerial and planning skills that support these activities. The program contains 2 major projects. Each subject is structured as a self-standing professional course covering a specific topic in detail.
A number of subjects included in this program cover the training requirements for specific industry certification programs. Successful completion of such a subject does not on its own entitles a student to the related certification. External certification exams must be passed in order to obtain the respective certification. Fees will be charged by the certifying authorities. Information about how to obtain these certifications will be provided by the course instructors. While students are encouraged to obtain the related certifications, these are not required to successfully complete the program and be granted the associated academic awards.
Section 1: Juniper Networks
- Juniper Networks JNCIA-JUNOS Training 6 Weeks
Section 2: Juniper Networks
- Juniper Networks JNCIS – ENT – SEC Certification Training 6 Weeks
- Juniper Networks JUNOS MPLS and VPNS 6 Weeks
- Unified Communications & VOIP 6 Weeks
- Cloud and Datacenter Virtualisation 6 Weeks
- Data Centre/Internal Plant Design 6 Weeks
Language Proficiency: Native English or IELTS 5.5
- Australian Year 12 or equivalent
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma Courses require a prerequisite of Certificate IV Course.