1 YEAR DIPLOMA OF GRAPHIC DESIGN
A graphic designer is a visual communicator. Through inspirational, informative and captivating design concepts they present an organisation’s ideas and messages in a memorable way. Using a variety of visual mediums, both traditional and digital, they interpret the needs of their clients in ways that have high visual impact.
Our graphic design courses will give you the skills and experience needed to successfully launch your career in today’s evolving graphic design industry. Taught by an international faculty made up of current industry professionals, our hands-on courses focus on both traditional and modern graphic design principles and practices, resulting in a complete design education for you.
Through creative collaboration you will be actively encouraged to apply your newfound skills in image manipulation, typography, multimedia and digital media design, production design and branding to assignments that mirror real-world projects, and in the process develop a strong professional portfolio that showcases your best work.
- Image manipulation
- Layout Design
- Drawing for Design
- Computer Graphics
- Web Design
- Design for Production
- Advance Typography
- Brand Identity
- Portfolio Design
- Digital Media Design
LOCAL DELIVERY DIPLOMA TUITION FEES PER YEAR
- Tuition fees per year $24.560
- $8,000 Bursaries available for the first 20 successful international students
- Tuition fees per year minus the $8,000 Bursary $16.560
- Advertising Art Director
- Editorial Designer
- Corporate Identity Designer
- Package Designer
- Digital Designer
THERE ARE THREE ENROLLMENT DATES EACH YEAR
- First enrollment date: 13th February
- Second enrollment date: 5th June
- Third enrollment date: 4th September
- Two years tuition fee payment upfront, less 10% off
- One year tuition fee payment upfront, less 5% off
- Payment by Trimestrial installments per year of $5.520
STUDY IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
International students learn with Australian students in safe, friendly, multicultural classrooms.
They are encouraged to participate and develop personal skills and confidence. For accommodation, students can select from home-stay accommodation and house rental. The Institute has an accommodation service to assist overseas students with the selection of suitable accommodation.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR OUR COURSES
Overseas students are subject to the same entry requirements as domestic students with additional requirements
- Overseas student applicants must be aged 18 at time of application
- Provide evidence of achieving a minimum Academic IELTS 5.5.
- Completed High School to Year 12 or equivalent
Applicants are required to submit a resume and a creative portfolio
Prior to a letter of offer, an applicant will have to attend an interview, either in person or via SKYPE, if overseas.
Upon successful application and interview, the Institute will send applicants a Letter of Offer and Overseas Student Written Agreement with details regarding fee payment.
To confirm applications for enrollment applicants will
- Complete an Overseas Student Enrollment Form and submit with supporting documentation.
- Payment of tuition fee, registration fee and where applicable, overseas student health care fee
- Confirmation of enrollment (COE) issued by the Institute for visa application
- Note: Visa approval may take up to 2 months