Diploma of Business is for those wishing to lead a Business practice, and reflects the role of individuals with substantial experience in a range of business settings who are seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
This qualification is also suited to the needs of individuals with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
The key clients for this qualification are domestic and international learners who wish to pursue careers as executive officers, program consultants, or program coordinators.
Course Length: 9 months (40 weeks, made up of 30 weeks tuition, and 10 weeks holiday).
Students may commence study with induction on any Tuesday as approved by the Director, and general classes operate all weeks except holiday periods.
Price Beat Guarantee:
Given our inclusions, and the facilities you get to use, you’ll see that no competitor can match our prices for value. If you don’t agree, bring us a competitor’s offer in writing, and we feel confident we can beat it for you. Conditions apply.
- English to a “well” level is preferred. eg. NRS Level 4, IELTS 5, ISLPR 3.0 or TOEFL 400+.
- Completion of Year 11 (Australia), or equivalent.
- Students can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning, or Direct Credit. This may reduce course time.
Students must study all 8 units below to gain the Qualification.
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBHRM501 Manage human resource services
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities & professional development
- BSBLED502 Manage programs that promote personal effectiveness
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
Program taught in: