The Phoenix Diploma of Business offers students a pathway to second-year university. On successful completion of the Diploma of Business and meeting university minimum entry requirements, graduating students from the Diploma of Business are able to transfer to the relevant undergraduate degree program with a year of advanced standing at Curtin, Murdoch and Edith Cowan Universities.
The Diploma of Business (Direct Entry) incorporates the BSB40212 Certificate IV in Business.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Year 11 & 12 graduates who would like to complete a Bachelor of Business or Commerce in a Western Australian university but who:
- may not have met university academic entry conditions
- may not have met university English language entry conditions
- would like the option to fast track their studies
- would prefer to study the first year of university in a smaller more supportive environment
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
The Phoenix Diploma of Business - Direct Entry Program, provides students with a broad understanding of contemporary business practices in both the private & public sector. Students gain skills & knowledge in the essential soft skills required to succeed in today’s global business environment, while developing the academic study skills necessary to succeed in study at a tertiary level in Australia.
- Commencement dates Jan 12 - Mar 27 / Apr 7 - Jun 19 /
- Jul 6 - Sep 18 / Sep 29 - Dec 11 /
- Jan 11 - Mar 24, 2016
- Hours 20 hrs/wk average
- Course length 6, 9 or 12 months
- Class size Average 16
- Requirements CEFR B2/IELTS 5.5 or equivalent + Yr 11 min
- Fees (2015) A$18000 6/9/12 mths (8 units)
- A$2250 Single unit
- Enrolment fee: A$225