Diploma of Business Administration
On successful completion of the course, students will receive Diploma of Business Administration qualification. Graduates from this course will be able to perform the duties of Office Manager, Administration Manager or International Marketing Communications role.
- Face to Face classes will be conducted at Level 1, 301 George Street, Sydney
- Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
- Students will be given access to Moodle
Classes/Workplace Visits/Online Components
- Classroom delivery
- Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE)
The following learning support will be available to learners:
- Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
- Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
- Combination of practical and written exercises.
|Number of units
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
||Plan and manage conferences
||Plan and implement administrative systems
||Manage budgets and financial plans
||Research international markets
||Promote products and services to international markets
||Manage business document design and development
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- Variety of business courses at advanced diploma level or
- Bachelor of Business Administration would support career progression.
Other Program Options
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- 48 weeks total duration
- 36 weeks tuition delivery
Cost & Fees
- Tuition: $ 8,000.00
- Material Fee: $80.00
- Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee: $200.00
- All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
- Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
- Overseas students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week.
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.
- Face to Face (include 25% online component)
- Online /Distance