BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
Take on more responsibility in the office and broaden your range of administrative skills to meet the expectations of employers with our Diploma of Business Administration.
Take control over your career and learn managerial and leadership skills that will ensure you are an invaluable member of any business. There’s no better feeling than improving upon your skills and gaining the opportunity to start managing your own administrative team!
Managers currently employed in these roles use a variety of specialised, technical and managerial competencies. These are used in the planning, execution and evaluation of their own work and that of a team.
On successful completion of this course, a Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) will be awarded.
This qualification is suited to the following job roles:
- Administration Manager
- Office Manager
There are no formal prerequisites required for this qualification. However, it is expected that participants have English language, literacy, and numeracy skills equivalent to at least Year 12 level.
Basic to intermediate computer skills are also required for entry into this qualification.
Prior to enrolment participants may choose to undertake an LLN assessment.
Units of Competency
The Diploma of Business Administration includes 8 Elective units:
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBFIM502 Manage payroll
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
*Alternate elective units may be available upon request but are not guaranteed.
- OPTION 1 – Study Online: Study where and when it suits you by using our interactive e-learning platform. You will have 12 months to complete this course at your own pace.
- OPTION 2 – Study Online at our Facilities: You can complete the same online course at our facilities using our resources and equipment at no extra cost. We will also have staff available to provide additional support if required. Note: Subject to availability, bookings are essential.
- OPTION 3 – Study in Class: Although we do not generally offer this course in-class we can schedule a 5 or 10-day face-to-face workshop for groups of 5 or more students. Note that there will be additional work required following the workshop.
- OPTION 4 – Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): If you already have skills and experience relevant to this qualification you may be eligible for RPL. Contact us for a Free Skills Assessment to determine if this is the right option for you.
- Fee-for-service $3000
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) $1350
“I just received my certificate in the mail – it is just gorgeous!Thank you for making the whole process so seamless!”
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 8, 2017