- Course Code : 091698G
- Study Area(s) : Automotive
- Campus: BENDIGO and DOCKLANDS
- Course Length: 0.5 year
- Course Fees: $8000
This hands-on course provides practical skills to work in the automotive industry. As part of the course, you will train at Kangan Institute’s Automotive Centre of Excellence, the largest automotive training centre in Victoria providing students with access to leading technology, advanced machinery and industry simulated workspaces.
You will learn in varying environments from lectures, practical demonstrations and tasks through to servicing vehicles in both simulated automotive work bays and a work placement program.
Major Study Areas
- Mechanical and Electrical systems, maintenance, service and repair.
- Automotive diagnostics, analysis and evaluation of fault identification and rectification
- Business and management
- Report and document development
- Occupational health and safety
- Customer service
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology –$16,800
- Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis - $8,000
- Diploma of Automotive Light Vehicle - $8,000
- Total course fees = $32,800
Academic: Australian Year 12 equivalency or higher
English language: Academic IELTS 5.5 overall no band less than 5.0 or recognised equivalency
February, July and October