The École Nationale Supérieure d'Architecture de Paris la Villette, the École des Ingénieurs de la Ville de Paris and the École d'Urbanisme de Paris are launching D / PRAUG, specialized training, at post-master level, for programming urban and architectural at the service of the ecological transition.
- Laurent Ducourtieux, Head of Public Space and Planning Department at EIVP
- Jodelle Zetlaoui-Léger, Professor at the ENSAPLV
- Clément Orillard, Lecturer at EUP
- Train in the management and piloting of programmatic approaches applied to different contexts and scales.
- Offer a specialized and interdisciplinary methodological education articulating the political, strategic and technical aspects of programming.
- Stimulate interprofessional collaborations between actors of project management and project management, between public and private operators, by associating civil society.
- F / Programming Procedures
- A1 / Urban and Territorial Programming
- A2 / Programming of Public Spaces
- A3 / Programming of Public Equipment
- A4 / Programming of Workplaces
- A5 / Housing Programming
“Issues and Contexts” modules
- E1 / Participation of residents and users
- E2 / Urban Renewal Programming
- E3 / Ecological Transition and Networks
- E4 / Public Order and Assembly
- W1 / Seminar
- W2 / Workshop with Partner
- Develop and conduct strategic, concerted or participatory (MO / AMO) programmatic approaches.
- Write programming documents at all stages of the building or development project.
- Master the activities related to programming: studies, AMO, consultations, dialogue between sponsor and service providers, evaluation, mobilization and coordination of technical, operational or financial expertise.
- Project management assistants wishing to improve their programming practice.
- Project managers in public project management.
- Project managers and directors of services in local authorities.
- Professionals of private project management ensuring missions of piloting of studies and projects.
- Design professionals (architects and architect-urban planners, landscapers).
- Planning and built professionals wishing to develop a programming activity.
About the School
The EIVP is part of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, a network representing business and engineering schools training their students towards excellence. Through an independently-established curricul ... Read More