Analyze all the elements of the value chain of an e-commerce, in order to direct or develop an electronic commerce. The approach will have a practical and entrepreneurial perspective, providing the tools and knowledge to build a successful e-commerce operation, independently or as part of a company.
Benefits of the program
- You will distinguish the elements with greater viability for the lifting or direction of an e-commerce.
- You will increase the sales volume of an e-commerce through focused digital marketing.
- You will choose the appropriate platforms for each type of electronic commerce.
- You will select the most suitable payment gateways for each e-commerce.
- You will experience the logistics processes used in the large supply operators in Mexico.
People who want to work in e-commerce and digital marketing; professionals in the e-commerce industry who want to grow in the sector; senior executives who need to understand e-commerce, to develop the operation in their organizations and entrepreneurs.
Content of the program
The Diploma in e-Commerce consists of seven modules, which total 96 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Introduction to e-Commerce (8 hours)
Know the main concepts of retail (retail), e-commerce and business models.
- Introduction to the program
- Dynamics of integration to create labor networks
- Real state of e-commerce in Mexico (guest speaker)
Module 2. Digital Strategy (8 hours)
Identify the different models of e-commerce.
- Difference between ebusiness and ecommerce
- Ecommerce models
- The big Internet companies and their business model
- The development of a company's digital strategy
- The integration of digital commerce to traditional commerce
Module 3. Marketing and Analytics (32 hours)
Create and implement a marketing plan in accordance with the LITS (Awareness, Engagement and Conversion) methodology and develop the detailed briefing for designers and creatives. You will learn to create sites with great user usability to increase sales and conversion, as well as to use e-mail marketing tools, Google Analytics and Adwords, Facebook Ads and Facebook Insights
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Benefits of digital marketing
- Difference between SEA and SEO
- Difference between awareness, engagement and conversion
- What is Google Adwords and how does it work?
- Definition of objectives
- Keyword selection
- What is the display network and how does it work?
- Ad formats
- Strategic opportunity to use display marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Characteristics of the mailing
- How to develop an effective email to get the best results
- • MailChimp entajas for the company
- What is SEO
- What are the key factors of SEO
- What is onsite SEO (content, site features, URL's, metatags, sitemap, follow / no follow)
- What is off site SEO (linkbuilding, backlinks, social media links)
- How to study your competition
- The violations of SEO (blackhat)
- What are the Google penalties
- What is Google Analytics and how does it work?
- Different types of measurement (cookies and adserver)
- Advantages and disadvantages of Google Analytics
- Main strategies of digital marketing
- Social networks
- Brand management
- Community management and social media administration
- Social media marketing
- Web crisis management
Module 4. IT and Security (8 hours)
Understand how to choose the best technology for each site and define security policies for e-commerce operations
- Elements of IT in e-commerce
- Main e-commerce platforms
- Existing server infrastructures
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions
- How to organize back office operations
- Site and information security
Module 5. Operations (16 hours)
Learn to develop and implement a proper logistics structure and customer service and understand how to define the best payment strategy and fraud management
- Payments (4 hours)
- Types of payment (offline and online)
- What are the payment providers in Mexico
- Difference between bank and aggregators
- Payment processes and structures
- Types of fraud and strategies to combat them
- Profit maximization
- Management of charges against
- Logistics (8 hours)
- The main logistics concepts
- How to structure operations
- The importance of inventory management
- What is the separation and packing process
- Main return shipping policies
- Lastmile, options to deliver the products to the end customer, companies and cost strategies
- System integrations
- Returns and reverse logistics
- Practice: visit to the warehouse
- Customer service (4 hours)
- Elements and processes of customer service
- Strategy and costs of customer service
- Myths of customer service
- Customer service as a sales tool
- The cost of poor customer service for the company
- Return policy, cost strategy
Module 6. Administration and Legality (8 hours)
Understand the main challenges of an e-commerce organization at the level of human resources, accounting and legal. You will learn to develop the respective strategies.
- Create a results demo and balance for ecommerce
- Make a budget for ecommerce
- KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Cash management
- Legal framework
- Copyright and intellectual property
- Privacy policies and care with databases
- Client rights in Mexico
Module 7. Trends and Startups (12 hours)
Know the new trends in Mexico and learn to create a business model, identifying the main challenges of starting a new company and analyzing how to get the funds to start.
- Review of contents
- Start and get financing
- How to test concepts with few resources
- The main problems of startups
- Presentation of final project