Promotion: “Early Bird offer” available for registrations prior to 31st March’15
- Price: Enquire
- Duration: 6 months
- Timings: Sat 3:30 - 6:30pm
Location: Knowledge Village, Dubai
The Number of weddings in the world is estimated at 115,000 wedding ceremonies each day. The scope and potential for wedding planning is tremendous. Whether you do this as a profession, or plan something for your family itself, the scope and interest in Wedding Planning is never ending. The UAE is an excellent destination of weddings, with iconic venues such as the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, and the desert dunes for the traditional arabian themed concepts. Arabic Weddings, Asian Weddings, and Expatriate Weddings all hold importance and demand in the UAE, as the population is a mix of all the above cultures. From MANAGING all aspects of Décor, Theming, Invitations, Floral, Set and Stage design, Food and Beverage, Rituals and Customs; Wedding Planners are here to stay.
The 6 month part Time Course at EMDI trains students in the following 4 broad areas:
- The Planning and Concept side of the Wedding (Traditional Expatriate Wedding, Indian Wedding, Arabic Wedding)
- The Theme, Décor, Invitations, Venue, Look and Feel, Floral, Clothes, F&B etc
- The Production and BUDGETING aspects of planning a wedding
- The Event MANAGEMENT & Technology side of the industry
There is a huge potential for EMPLOYMENT and entrepreneurship - where freelance professionals are often sought after for their services.
All our courses are certified by EDEXCEL Events. EMDI is a Member of ISES-ME (International Special Events Society - Middle East)
This school offers programs in: