Obtain the knowledge, methodologies and models that facilitate you to carry out a more effective management, including your strategy in best business practices.
Benefits of the program
- You will acquire a global vision of best business practices.
- You will perfect managerial competencies that make it easier to face the challenges of the current environment and to exercise more effective management.
- You will lead in the design of corporate strategies.
- You will exchange experiences with top management executives from different business sectors.
Executives, businessmen and executives of senior management who, due to the nature of their duties, require and wish to update their knowledge of management, and graduates of any degree.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Top Management consists of eight modules, which total 135 hours of study in total.
Module 1. The Paradigms of Senior Management and the Business Environment (20 hours)
- The impact of the environment on business management
- Changes and trends
- Impacts and challenges of global economies
Module 2. Competitive Strategy (20 hours)
- Designing the business strategy
- Analysis of the business model
- Competitive strategy
- Best business practices
Module 3. Human Capital Management (15 hours)
- Definition of the human capital strategy.
- Strategic management of human capital
- Labor Relations
Module 4. Information Technology Management (15 hours)
- Technological evolution its impact and importance in business management
- Definition of information technology strategy
- Business applications: efficiency and process optimization
- Business Intelligence as a tool for decision making
Module 5. Marketing Management (15 hours)
- Definition of the marketing strategy
- Design of the marketing mix
- Strategies for generating value
Module 6. Financial Management (20 hours)
- Financial strategy and its generation of shareholder value
- Finance for decision making
- Evaluation of investment projects
Module 7. Management Models for the Generation of Value (15 hours)
- Strategic alliances.
- Fusions and acquisitions.
Module 8. Social Responsibility and Sustainability (15 hours)
- Social responsibility and sustainability
- Climate change
- Legislation at global and country level