Acquire the necessary knowledge to know how to agilely integrate a complete vision of the most important elements to help you make decisions within your organization, which will guarantee success in your position.
Benefits of the program
- You will acquire the knowledge and skills that will help you integrate high performance teams as well as achieve better leadership.
- You will develop knowledge and skills to carry out strategic planning based on measurable and challenging goals.
- You will learn knowledge and skills to achieve leadership based on coaching and empowerment that contributes to the development of your staff's talent.
- You will apply cutting-edge methodologies related to advisory sales.
- Understand the importance of incorporating creative and innovative elements that contribute to positively impact your customers.
- You will understand the essence of the financial success of any organization that seeks profitability as one of its main objectives.
Managers and managers of any business and public sector, preferably with a minimum year of experience in the position.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Strategic Training for High Performance Managers consists of seven modules, which total 112 hours of study.
Module 1. NLP: Emotional and Social Intelligence (16 hours)
- NLP as a communication tool
- Fundamentals and basic skills of NLP
- Learning styles, both verbal and non-verbal
- Analysis and use of the different types of anchors
- Reason and emotion
- Pillars of emotional intelligence
- Transformation of unpleasant emotions by positive thoughts
- Neuro-emotional calibration and reprogramming
- Social intelligence and its relationship with the leader
Module 2. Strategic Planning (16 hours)
- Analysis of the global situation
- The strategic administration; a synthesis
- The role of the leader in the strategy approach
- Analysis of the mission, vision and values
- The internal environment; your analysis
- The external environment; your analysis
- Influence of the leader in the performance of the strategy
- Elaboration of the endogenous and exogenous numerical balance
- The strategy as a result of the analysis
Module 3. Leadership and Coaching (16 hours)
- Profile of a leader and his challenge in the organization
- What is not leadership
- Leadership by recognition
- Relationship of leadership and coaching
- Building the skills of a coach
- Leadership and coaching as a scheme to sustain teamwork and conversations as human networks focused on results.
- Building skills in conflict resolution as a coach
- Accompaniment and motivation towards effectiveness
- Ethics and leadership
Module 4. Creativity and Innovation (16 hours)
- Creativity; basics
- Creativity as a learning process
- How creative are we?
- Ongoing creativity: innovate or die
- Commitment and follow-up: motivation
- Creativity practice
- Creativity as a competitive advantage
Module 5. Consultative Sale and Communication (16 hours)
- Serving quality
- Plan the sale
- Understand customers
- Convince in the sale
- Close of the sale
- Principles of effective communication
- Personality preferences
- Communication skills
- Personal plan of action
Module 6. Empowering High Performance Teams (16 hours)
- Order in chaos and conflict
- What is team development?
- Development of a new team
- How to overcome unhealthy deals
- How to revitalize a conformist team
- Conflict management between teams
- When the boss is the main problem
- Traditional equipment vs self-managed equipment
Module 7. Financial Vision (16 hours)
- Understanding the basic financial statements
- Financial reasoning for decision making
- Financial analysis and its relation with the commercial strategy
- The process of analysis, tools and strategic decisions
- Strategic financial vision
- Value-based management - Value based management