Develop skills that achieve efficient management or sales management in the broader strategic marketing environment. Get a new vision of reality in the sales area. Acquire effective tools for personal development and staff under your charge and understand the importance and operation of the sales area.
Benefits of the program
- You will be able to visualize sales as a fundamental pillar of support for any type of company.
- You will place sales as a small part of the broad world of marketing and a consequence of decisions made.
- You will know the internal and external factors that affect decisions.
- You will discover new structures in the sales area organization.
Directors and managers of the sales area.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Strategic Sales Management consists of seven modules, totaling 112 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Diagnosis of the Business Environment in the Context of Globalization (16 hours)
- Analysis of the economic cycle
- Economic SWOT Analysis
- Market analysis
Module 2. New Organizational Structures in Sales (16 hours)
- KAM and category management
Module 3. Planning and Elaboration of Sales Forecast (16 hours)
- Moving averages
- Seasonal index
- Compound interest
- Standard deviation
- Econometric models
Module 4.Design of Territories, Routes and Sellers; Sales Quotas and Compensation Plans (16 hours)
- Types of distribution
- Valuation of territory
- Routing calculation
- Assignment of number of vendors by area
- Materials and equipment to achieve efficient territories
- Expenditure control by area
- Policy evaluation by area
- Importance of the sales quota
- Calculation of sales quotas
- PONCO evaluation model
- Payment systems
- Methods of incentives.
- Evaluation methods
Module 5. Administration of Customer Relations and Service Quality (16 hours)
- Market orientation and its implications
- Value of the client for the company
- Value for the client
- Customer Relationship Management or CRM
- Customer service and quality in the service
Module 6. Development, Management and Motivation of the Sales Force (16 hours)
- Recruitment and selection
- Staff valuation
Module 7. Finances Applied to Sales (16 hours)
- Productivity indicators
- Financial indicators
- Sales indicators
- Balance scorecard