Managers, supervisors, and professionals dedicated to the administration and operation of warehouses, acquired the skills to solve problems in distribution centers, increasing productivity, guiding their activities to the service of the client, in addition to learning to use software as support for making decisions.
- to. Managers, supervisors, technicians and professionals dedicated to: Administration and operations of warehouses and distribution centers, logistics and supply chain management, consultants and people involved in warehouse operations.
- b. Business sector: Any organization.
- c. Industry: All except: Financial
- Strategic planning as an integrative process
- Warehouse operation, material handling equipment and pallet consolidation
- Layout design and picking
- Inventory management
- Efficiency measures of warehouses
- Warehouse location and distribution
- Use of simulation for decision making in warehouses
- Warehouse management systems
About the School
El Tecnológico de Monterrey es una institución de carácter privado, sin fines de lucro, independiente y ajena a partidos políticos y religiosos. Fue fundado en 1943 gracias a la visión del empresario ... Read More