You will develop leadership practices and habits that foster innovation, collaboration, intrinsic motivation, high performance, resilience and well-being in organizations.
Benefits of the program:
- You will achieve the strategic objectives by bringing people to the best and most authentic version of themselves. In addition, you will foster a fertile organizational culture ground for both business strategies and the potential of human talent.
Directors, senior management, consultants, organizational development directors / Human resources.
Content of the program
Program of 8 modules totaling 108 hours of learning in total.
Module 1. Program integration and methodology (4 hours)
You will establish a solid infrastructure to optimize the learning experience of the program.
- Introduce the program methodology
- Group Integration
- Land personal goals and expectations
- Establishment of agreements for optimal coexistence and learning
- The personal and organizational change
- Limiting and expansive beliefs
Module 2. Introduction to Organizational Culture (16 hours)
You will understand what and for what organizational culture is good from a systemic vision and be able to understand the concept and alignment process of an organizational culture.
- The what and the what of organizational culture
- The organizational organizational culture from the systemic vision
- From work environment to organizational culture
- Culture / strategy alignment
- The factors that give rise to high performance and well-being in organizations from the experience of the participants
Module 3. Management and appreciative leadership (16 hours)
You can understand the strengths of character, its application and importance in personal and professional life, you will know the strengths themselves and you can apply them in the working life of each participant, applying leadership practices to accompany teams that allow them to know, integrate and manage projects based on their own strengths.
- Introduction to strengths and virtues of character
- The role of character strengths in performance and well-being
- Techniques for building habits
- Strengthening team leadership practices
Module 4. The development of an intrinsic motivation (16 hours)
You will have the tools to cultivate greater sense and intrinsic motivation in the work through the leader's relationship with the organization, the team and their work tasks, and at the same time you can strengthen the capacity of personal resilience and work teams .
- Discover and align personal, team and organizational purpose
- Cultivating a sense at work
- Optimal experiences at work
- Resilience Techniques
- Physical-mental habits for high performance and well-being
Module 5. Functional and virtuous relationships at work (16 hours)
You will know how to build prosocial habits and virtuous organizational cultures and you can develop skills and techniques of assertive and functional communication.
- “Others matter” - C. Peterson
- Cultivate the sense of belonging at work
- Pro-social behaviors (gratitude, forgiveness and solidarity) in organizations
- Communication that encourages dialogue and agreements
- Feedback and Feedforward
Module 6. Leadership practices for high performance and well-being (16 hours)
You will know how to develop leadership practices and habits that foster a sense of ownership, commitment and personal accountability.
- Foundations and introduction to appreciative inquiry: positive change methodology that includes the system from the planning process
- From organizational values, codes to making agreements for equipment for high performance and well-being
- Meetings / sessions (one-on-one and team-based) based on people and solution-oriented
- Negotiation and virtuous conflict resolution
- The role of the leader as manager of change: awareness and congruence
Module 7. Implementation and deployment (16 hours)
You will know the methodologies and strategies for the development, deployment and implementation of your own organizational culture model.
- Alignment of the organizational system
- Strategies to legitimize and reduce resistance to change
- Institutionalization and alignment of organizational design based on culture of high performance and well-being
- Alignment of processes and talent management practices
- Sustain the change from practices to organizational habits
Module 8. Project presentation integrative challenge (8 hours)
You can synthesize disciplinary and transversal competencies in the participants, by applying the knowledge, skills and strategies acquired throughout the diploma program individually and collaboratively.
Presentation of projects / proposals of application in the real context of work of the participants.
About the School
El Tecnológico de Monterrey es una institución de carácter privado, sin fines de lucro, independiente y ajena a partidos políticos y religiosos. Fue fundado en 1943 gracias a la visión del empresario ... Read More