Acquire concepts, tools, resources and information for making strategic decisions based on the analysis of the complex environment of the trade and the differentiation needs to improve the competitive position of your company.
Benefits of the program
- You will acquire the most advanced knowledge in the field and develop decision-making skills in each of the strategic areas that sustain the success of a retailer.
Retailers, commercial entrepreneurs and growing executives who seek to have a better understanding of the current challenges of trade and the possibilities of differentiation in a context of global competition.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Strategic Decisions in Retail consists of eight modules, which total 128 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Challenges and Realities in Retail (16 hours)
- The challenges of retail trade
- Keys to retail strategy
- Positioning and value proposition.
- The retail trade in Mexico
Module 2. The Customer-Centered Store (16 hours)
- Who is the consumer?
- Knowing the Mexican consumer
- Purchases as a decision process
- The dark side of consumer behavior.
Module 3. The Design of the Store: How to Create Memorable Experiences (16 hours)
- Different commercial types
- Types and uses of the layout
- Visual Merchandising
Module 4. From A to Z in the Assortment Management (16 hours)
- Selection of goods
- Efficient assortment
- Category management
- Assortment management
Module 5. Value Management for the Company and the Client (16 hours)
- Financial information in retail trade
- Profitability in retail trade
- The management of assets in retail trade.
Module 6. The Role of Human Capital in Customer Satisfaction (16 hours)
- Service leadership
- Development of service strategies
- The chain of service profitability
- Development of a service culture
Module 7. Integral Communication in the Retail (16 hours)
- Brand and positioning
- Relationship marketing
- Comprehensive marketing communication concept
Module 8. The Three Pillars of Efficient Operation (16 hours)
- Technology for retail
- Administration of the demand
- Distribution logistics