Acquire and reinforce the knowledge and skills necessary to support your effective performance and contribution to the strategic objectives of your company or organization.
Benefits of the program
- You can make a practical application in the decision making of your company, contributing elements that lead to the achievement of the strategic objectives of said corporation.
- You will acquire a clear identification of your leadership profile and the implications in the process of guiding and directing your team.
- You will be part of the presentation of individual cases before a panel of experts and colleagues, with the intention that you can be feedback and you can put it into practice immediately.
Entrepreneurs, directors and personnel of intermediate and superior command of an organization.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Strategic Business Management consists of nine modules, totaling 136 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Advantage centered on Human Capital (8 hours)
- Learning to think strategically
- The context of S. XXI
- Intergenerational workforce
- Talent management
- Key positions to implement the strategy
- New skills: Soft skills
- Characteristics associated with innovation
- The greatest asset: the organizational culture
- Enhancing the strategic value of people
- Steps to achieve competitive advantage through human capital.
Module 2. The New Business Environment, its Paradigms and Strategic Thinking (16 hours)
- A frame of reference for business in a global world.
- The new world order.
- Changes in order and its dynamics.
- The culture and its influence in the administration.
- The new paradigms of senior management, in response to changes in the environment.
- Construction of the strategic future.
- Strategic change
- Strategic culture, mission, vision and horizon.
- Strategic intent (core competences).
- Values of the strategic manager and his influence in the organizational culture.
- The process of strategic management (general outline)
Module 3. Creating Competitive Advantage (16 hours)
- The external environment; your analysis
- The internal environment; your analysis
- Identification of the key factors of success.
- Identifying and building competitive advantages.
- The value chain
- The strategy as a result of the analysis.
- The competitive strategy, the different types of advantage.
- The strategic administration; a synthesis
- The process of implementing the strategy.
- The strategy of the company.
- Organization and structure of the organization.
- The management systems of control and measurement of performance.
- The biggest policies in business.
- The culture of the company: a mega policy?
Module 4. Management of Strategic Initiatives (16 hours)
- Management of the scope and integration of strategies.
- Effective time management
- Development of the action strategy
- Control and monitoring
Module 5. Evaluation of the Economic Impact of Decisions (16 hours)
- The competitive strategy of the company and its financial implications.
- The financial decisions of investment, financing and shareholder remuneration.
- The administration of the operational cycle of the organization.
- The administration of investment projects: the capital budget of the company.
- The cost of capital and the capital structure of the company.
- The financial risk management of the portfolio of investment projects of the company.
- The generation of value through financial decisions.
Module 6. Positioning and Market Strategy (16 hours)
- The competitive strategy of the company and the marketing strategy.
- The paradigm of the client as a central element of the marketing strategy.
- Building the relationship with the client.
- The process of implementing the market strategy.
- The processes of customer service and the competitive advantage of the company.
- The evaluation of success of the market and service strategies.
- Methods and systems for evaluating the service.
Module 7. Creation of Value in the Chain of Operations (16 hours)
- The strategy of operations of the company.
- The supply chain management processes and their implications of information and reporting.
- The main related projects.
- The costs of the operation of the company and the relationship with productivity.
- Market strategy and customer service and operations.
Module 8. Strategic Business Simulation (16 hours)
- The objectives of the simulation.
- The objectives of the teams.
- The work team, the roles and responsibilities; the definition of the function.
- The formulation of a long-term strategic plan.
- Decision making
- Report to shareholders
- Process review
Module 9. Business Cases (16 hours)
- Presentation of cases
- Council Session