Design and implement competitive financial strategies through the application of the most advanced conceptual and technical knowledge in financial matters, generating value for the company. Acquires a new strategic vision, tools, methodologies and financial models that leading companies use to compete in global markets, developing competitive advantages to the organization.
Benefits of the program
- You will obtain a business financial management training, which will provide you with a more competitive strategic vision.
- You can participate in the decision making of senior management.
- You will know new financial models that you can implement in your organization.
Financial executives, managers and managers who want to update and specialize in knowledge, tools and advanced financial models.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Specialization in Financial Management consists of six modules, totaling 120 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Finance for Decision Making (20 hours)
- Finances and business objectives
- The Financial Information System
- Executive analysis of financial statements
- Factors for planning and decision making
Module 2. Evaluation of Investment Projects (20 hours)
- Evaluation of investment projects
- Formulation of the project
- Techniques for the evaluation of investment projects
- Financial projections
Module 3. Mergers, Acquisitions and Valuation of Companies (20 hours)
- Fusions and acquisitions
- Steps in a merger
- Negotiation and due diligence
- Legal documents and closing
Module 4. International Finance (20 hours)
- National accounts and balance of payments
- International financial markets
- Corporate investment and financing strategies
- Derived products
Module 5. Integrated Risk Management (20 hours)
- Introduction to risk management
- Types of risks
- Measurement and risk assessment models
- Strategic risk management
Module 6. Measurement of Performance and Creation of Value (20 hours)
- Review of philosophies for the creation of value
- The Balanced Scorecard (BSC). Comprehensive scorecard
- Economic Value Added
- Strategies for creating value