Provide a formal model for companies and areas responsible for delivering services that provide the structure, processes and internal operation guidance to increase productivity and optimize related resources.
Benefits of the program
- Substantially reduce customer complaints and increase the quality of service.
- Increase the productivity of the service area, reducing the number of hours and increasing the number of services delivered.
- Have a clear definition of the services delivered by a company or area.
- Understand and structure clearly the various services that are offered by an area.
- Have tools to order and optimize service processes.
- Increase the quality of operations in service areas.
- Decrease the learning curve for new collaborators in service areas.
Content of the program
- Module 1 Definition of the service area (24 hours)
- Module 2 Design of services (24 hours)
- Module 3 Measurement and optimization of services (24 hours)
- Module 4 Implementation and adoption of services (12 hours)
- Module 5 Operation of services (24 hours)
See 128 more programs offered by Tecnológico de Monterrey (Educación Continua Presencial) »
Last updated October 25, 2018
This course is