Develop the skills required to perform professionally as an internal auditor in an organization, in addition to obtaining the necessary preparation to apply professional certification in this discipline.
Benefits of the program:
- You will establish the work methodology of the internal audit area in accordance with current international regulations.
- You will develop a regulatory framework for corporate governance, risk management and internal control in an organization.
- You will organize the internal audit function in an organization.
- You will be trained for professional certification in internal audit
Public Accountants wishing to expand their professional development; controllers, internal auditors jr; as well as graduates in systems and computers and administrators.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Risk Assessment and Internal Control consists of six modules, which total 96 hours of study.
Module 1. Analysis of the Company as a Competitive Organization (16 hours)
- Structural analysis of an industry
- Strategic planning
- Business analysis
- Organizational culture
- Leadership and conflict management
Module 2. Corporate Governance and Risk Assessment (16 hours)
- corporate governance
- Organization of the audit committee
- Risks evaluation
- Organizational structure
- Analysis of business processes
Module 3. The Internal Audit Function in Organizations (16 hours)
- Objectives of the internal audit function in organizations
- Internal audit standards
- Insurance and consulting services
- Planning and organization of the internal audit function
- Communication and reporting
Module 4. Financial Tools to Detect Areas of Analysis (16 hours)
- Basic concepts of accounting and finance
- Vertical and horizontal financial analysis
- Application of financial reasons
- Utility planning: CVU model
- Financial planning: projections
Module 5. Internal Control (16 hours)
- COSO Methodology
- Internal control techniques
- Fraud and internal control
- Design of internal control policies and procedures
- Internal control self-evaluation
Module 6. Information Technologies, Data Analysis and CAT (Computer Assisted Auditing Techniques) (16 hours)
- Information technologies and business processes
- Security in information technologies
- Analysis of data with use of ACL
- Practices with ACL